Subject: re: B044853*** (JGU)
Sent: 2005年9月26日 15:48:33
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chao Yang District
Beijing, People’s Republic of China 100600
Ambassade du Canada
Bureau de l’immigration
Tel.: (86-10) 6532-3031
Fax: (86-10) 6532-1684
File number: B044853***
To continue processing your application, a visa officer has required that you submit the following information and documents and return a copy of this letter to our office.
Please submit for principal applicant
– Updated application form IMM 0008 (06-2002) Generic (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf)
– Updated application form IMM 0008 (06-2002) Schedule 1 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf)
– Updated application form IMM 0008 (06-2002) Schedule 3 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf)
– Family Composition and Details of Education and Employment (http://www.beijing.gc.ca/templates/documents/IRPA%20ECU%20Kit%20-%20E%2010-20041.pdf, pg. 21-23)
– Updated notarized police certificate
– Recent letter(s) of employment. Letters must include the employer’s addresses and phone number. Please note that self statements are NOT adequate substitutes!
– Updated contact information and four (4) address labels with your complete name and address written clearly in Chinese characters
– Written proof of your current level of language proficiency. See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-1.html for details
Note: All notarized booklets should contain photocopies of the original documents. Notarized statements are not adequate substitutes.
Please note that if you fail to provide the documents requested within 45 days of the date of this letter your application will be assessed based on the information you have provided. This may result in your application being refused.
Please keep this office apprised of any change of address or telephone number. If you have not already done so, you should provide us with your current address in Chinese characters. Please access our website frequently to get information on your application and on our current processing times.
Please note that we respond only to correspondence in English or French. If you must send us something in Chinese characters, please ensure it is accompanied by either an English or a French translation.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature