80. (1) Up to a maximum of 21 points shall be awarded to a skilled worker for full-time work experience, or the full-time equivalent for part-time work experience, within the 10 years preceding the date of their application（在申请之前的工作经历才可以计算进去！）, as follows:
(a) for one year of work experience, 15 points;
(b) for two years of work experience, 17 points;
(c) for three years of work experience, 19 points; and
(d) for four or more years of work experience, 21 points.
(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), points are awarded for work experience in occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix. （也就是说，只有在TYPE 0-A-B中的职业才可计分，不在这些类别中的工作经历一律0分，所以职业定位很重要！）
(3) For the purposes of subsection (1), a skilled worker is considered to have experience in an occupation, regardless of whether they meet the occupation’s employment requirements of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification（在NOC中即使没有达到所说的雇佣要求也无所谓！）, if they performed
(a) the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the National Occupational Classification; and
(b) at least a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all the essential duties.
Work in excess
(4) A period of work experience that exceeds full-time work in one occupation, or simultaneous periods of work experience in more than one full-time occupation, shall be evaluated as a single period of full-time work experience in a single occupation（2种职业只能按照其中的1个来评估！）.
(5) A skilled worker must specify in their application for a permanent resident visa the four-digit code of the National Occupational Classification that corresponds to each of the occupations engaged in by the applicant and that constitutes the skilled worker’s work experience.
(6) An officer is not required to consider occupations that have not been specified in the application（如果申请人在申请内容中没有具体指明申请的职业，移民官不会考虑此份申请！）.
(7) For the purposes of this section, full-time work is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of work per week.